Our client, a global digital security company, is seeking to hire a
Pre-sales and Technical Support Engineer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a subject matter expert in technical/solutions design of company’s products/services.
- Work with the Sales team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies and achieve set targets.
- Create specific accounts for product(s), service(s) and sales plans pertaining to company’s products/services.
- Run, manage and drive proof of concepts (POC) and request for proposals (RFP) and close opportunities from a pre-sales and implementation perspective.
- Build sound relationships with company’s partners and customers in support of sales objectives.
- Lead technical sales calls.
- Manage adoption, integration and value generation of company’s products/services within the customer/partner business and related IT infrastructure.
- Develop content, train and support company’s partners and customers.
- Put available systems into practice (Sugar CRM for leads and sales opportunities management) for output efficiency and standardization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Networking, Microsoft Server platforms, Virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V etc.). Knowledge of Linux Server platforms.
- Technical training and competence in understanding of infrastructures in Cloud environment (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google etc.).
- Knowledge of Endpoint Security, Management Consoles, Mail Security, Encryption, Backup, MFA , EDR, DLP and familiarity with all technical cyber security procedures will be considered a significant advantage.
- Previous experience in the field of cyber security will also be considered a significant advantage.
- Excellent use of Greek and English.
- Very good technical background.
- Team player, excellent time management skills, customer driven.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.