We are looking for:
This job is for you if:
- You are dreaming working abroad for the summer season, especially in France and Italy
- Guest Experience is your thing
- You consider yourself as a team player and peoples’ person
Then you have to apply!
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude
- Good working knowledge of English language
- Ability to carry out repetitive tasks (i.e. cleaning)
- Customer focused
- Communicates in a clear, calm and professional manner
- Flexible in approach to duties, working time and location
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn
Good to have
- Working knowledge of a European language (French, Spanish, Italian)
- Previous work experience
- A working knowledge of numeracy and IT (Google Drive, smartphones, tablets and cloud based systems)
To consistently provide a great experience to all our guests from the moment they arrive on site and throughout their holiday with us.
- To consistently deliver a ‘brand quality standard’ always meeting the expectations of our guests and aspire to exceed it. The core elements of the standard will entail:
- A great welcome with a smile
- Delivering safe, functional, fully equipped and clean accommodation
- Being visible and available to our guests when they need us
- Ensuring that all guests questions and needs are responded to promptly and efficiently
- To provide detailed and relevant information to guests about the local area, campsite facilities and services and Kids Club
- To clean accommodation both internally and externally at the start of the season and following each departure.
- To ensure accommodation is fit for purpose through checking standards and carrying out repair and maintenance tasks on the interior and exterior of accommodation
- To complete additional tasks during the set up period to ensure units are ready for guests.
- To organise workload to ensure working time is efficiently managed to meet needs of business and guests.
- To be responsible for ensuring the safe-keeping of any equipment and companies monies and to submit accurate accounts and paperwork.
- To complete administration accurately and on time
- To ensure all health and safety procedures are followed and actions arising are completed
- To communicate effectively to build strong working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers, that improves the guest experience
- To ensure company policy and standards are maintained as described in training and supporting literature such as the “Campsite Manual”
- To carry out any other duties as required by your line manager
The company provides:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation in the premises with independent room
- Airplane tickets
Please submit your English CV and our team will contact you as soon as possible.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.