KSM on behalf of its client is looking for a:
FTTH Project Manager
The client is the number 1 Network Service Provider in Europe and a significant player in the fast-growing global telecommunications industry. A pioneer in providing turnkey solutions with an extensive portfolio of tailored services from engineering to network rollout, installation, and maintenance across all technologies.
Take part in building the fiber optic networks of the future and bring very high-speed lines to homes and offices.
You are based in Athens, work as a Project Manager managing urban and rural FTTH installations.
- You have full responsibility for the implementation of the FTTH construction project per design guidelines and execution policies
- Technical control of project organization
- Interface with collaborating contractors for ensuring timely roll-out and cost optimizations
- Ensure construction progress considering time, quality and budget definitions
- Participate in optimizing processes between construction supervision, quality control and network construction
- Be the contact in the construction phase for municipal institutions, authorities and external suppliers
- Examine and track compliance with health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Report the overall progress to management and customers and provide insights into possible problems, delays, and unexpected events
- You will travel outside Athens for managing projects in other cities and rural areas
- Experience as a construction superintendent in the field of civil engineering FTTH or FTTX
- Completed studies in the technical area, preferably as a Civil Engineer or Electrical Engineer.
- Sound knowledge in the field of wired transmission technology & civil works
- Knowledge of aerial installation will be considered a plus
Competencies (must have):
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills when dealing with different characters and nationalities in the entire project environment
- High understanding of technical and economic concerns to optimize the technical concepts and execution planning
- Fluent English, French will be considered a plus
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training & Development
- An amazing opportunity to grow professionally within a multinational organization
All applications will be treated with absolute confidentiality.