KSM HR on behalf of its client is seeking to recruit a
Customer Experience Manager
Customer experience management, or CEM, is a collection of processes that organizations use to track, oversee and optimize all customer interactions. CEM is an efficient way to manage the customer “life cycle,” which includes all the steps customers go through when interacting with organizations. The major goal of CEM is to foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step. Customer experience managers are the people responsible for improving the experiences customers have with organizations, with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction. The CEM is a role model for all staff in developing standards, knowledge, skills and behaviours to meet the expectations of the company clientele.
• Curate the Customer Experience that covers a detailed itinerary for when Customers travel to Greece for property viewings, providing a few alternate experiences depending on the Customer type
• Hosting our Customers during their visit in Athens, which may include activities such as: airport pickup, meet-and-greet at Customer accommodation, and accompanying the Customer throughout the Experience (with exception to any guided sightseeing tours)
• Support the local Operations Manager regarding daily operations
• Explore and understand approaches to enhancing and improving the Customer Experience while staying at our Residences
• Facilitate Customer Experience through casual and natural means with customers and organized means with staff
• Understand the importance of Customer Experience within the company’s business plan and develop those opportunities to deliver continual improvements
• Meet/Communicate with Sales bi-weekly to gain feedback and communicate initiatives
• Observe and coach staff to improve standards, knowledge, skills and behaviours
• Present data when possible, and recommendations to stakeholders to gain commitment and implement measurable customer experience
• Observe the successes and failures of highly regarded service providers in and outside our specialisms and industries and deliver an enhanced customer experience at all customer touch points
• View all our facilities from the customers’ perspective, continually learn what it is like to be a customer, gain feedback, and implement change initiatives
- Self – aware, positive interpersonal skills yet determined. Bounces back after setbacks
- Willing to integrate across service areas and cross functional customer experience improvements are developed and implemented to the benefit of the organisation
- Considered a ‘go to’ person, recognised as a role model internally and externally
- Experience in a similar position is a must
- Full professional proficiency in English
All applications will be strictly confidential.
[Η αγγελία αυτή δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμη. Δείτε τις διαθέσιμες θέσεις εργασίας πατώντας στο παρακάτω κουμπί.