KSM HR on behalf of its client a global IT Service Provider is seeking for an Equipment Department Engineer
This full time position in Equipment Department will play a key role in supporting the design, production, installation, operation and Second level Maintenance activities on new AFCS equipment.
The position is based on Athens.
- Design document preparation for submission to the contracting authority (Implementation design, material submission, etc)
- Review on the technical specification of the newly designed AFCS equipment to comply to the contractual requirements, as well as the quoted technical specifications
- Quality control of the production facilities, and related chain of production up to equipment delivery to the final customer
- Installation supervision in the field based on the manufacturers installation guidelines
- Time schedule management for potential delay risks
- Maintenance training on the new AFCS equipment by the manufacturer
- Operation and maintenance support after the installation and trial operation
- Communication with the Equipment manufacturer
- Collaboration with Equipment Department engineers
- Work with case management tools and monitoring tools
- BS degree in Mechanical, Electric, Electronic Engineering or relevant field
- At least three year of experience in Technical Support/Maintenance would be appreciated
- Technical Documentation writing/reviewing ability
- Field support
- Good monitoring and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (verbally and written)
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to learn is a must.
- Analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability for multitasking, team playing, analytical thinking, prioritizing
- Propensity to learn new skills and adapt quickly to new challenges
- Ability to hands on training and efficient problem solving
Good to have
- Basic knowledge/experience in Programming Languages
- Ability for reverse engineering and problem solving
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds
- Flexible, eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills
All applications will be strictly confidential.
KSM HUMAN RESOURCES is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, colour, race, nationality, ethnicity, faith, disability, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation. The company strives to maximize valuable talent and potential, and eliminate unconscious bias, prejudice and stereotyping in the workplace.