KSM HR on behalf of its client, a high-tech B2C platform, is seeking to recruit a UX/UI Designer to join their Group Marketing Team.
The UX/UI Designer will oversee and lead the look and feel of the company websites and create exceptional mobile experiences, resulting in an interface that is both original and easy to use. The ideal candidate should have an orientation for clean and functional design.
Your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Understand customer and business needs to translate them into designs and new features
- Analyze each of the existing features and suggest improvements
- Request early feedback through prototypes or low fidelity wireframes
- Execute across all stages from concept to final deliverables to engineering
- Collaborate with the engineering team for the implementation of items
- Conduct usability tests and user interviews to establish best practices and standards
- Stay on top of new technology and trends in mobile UI/UX designs
- A portfolio of UX design solutions is necessary to be shared
- Proven experience as UI/UX designer
- Strong ability in Photoshop, Illustrator, AdobeXD, Sketch or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills
- Familiar with creating storyboards and user flows
- Understanding of Responsive Web design
- Passion to improve and create better experiences
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development plan & specialization in a high-demand market.
- Daily exposure on top-notch technologies, practices and methodologies
- Values based, fun and fast-paced environment
All applications will be strictly confidential.
KSM HUMAN RESOURCES is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, colour, race, nationality, ethnicity, faith, disability, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation. The company strives to maximize valuable talent and potential, and eliminate unconscious bias, prejudice and stereotyping in the workplace.