KSM HR currently seeks to employ, on behalf of its client, a
Site Manager, Electrical Engineer
The client specializes in the electrical construction of large-scale commercial & industrial projects. It is the leading company in the field of electrical engineering in Greece and is currently growing internationally, with a primary focus in the United Kingdom.
The Site manager will oversee the successful undertaking of various large-scale electrical construction projects. The selected candidate will possess extensive technical expertise and experience managing such projects.
- Organize & supervise the construction team (technicians and subcontractors) bearing in mind equipment needed, safety measures, etc.
- Conduct product/supplier research and collaborate with Procurement Manager for purchasing
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed site staff. Provide training, coaching, appraisal and support as required to improve the performance of directly employed site staff.
- Actively work to enforce health & safety measures affecting staff & clients on the work site, adhering to Greek and European codes
- Maintain and produce, on request, up-to-date Health & Safety and other records.
- Deliver all aspects of production requirements in strict accordance with relevant technical and planning documentation provided and any subsequent instructions that may be necessary from time to time.
- Ensure all Environmental and Waste Management Policies are adhered to.
- Ensure all directly employed personnel work within the required specification and adhere to general Company Policies.
- Ensure all sub-contractors work within the required specification and adhere to general Company Policies.
- Collect all invoicing and expenses gathered on the work site and inform Accounting accordingly
- Oversee billing milestones, and relay communication between Accounting and clients
- Conduct monthly evaluation regarding the strength & productivity of all technical personnel
- Provide client with requested completion protocol & project completion report
- Confirm that Performance Warranty is waived after project completion
- Participate frequently in technical training seminars and technology conferences relative to industry
- Represent the company responsibly and professionally, always bearing in mind its best interest
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering; Master’s Degree and additional financial studies is considered an asset
- 2-5 years work experience managing electromechanical construction projects
- Flexibility to travel and perform project duties internationally
- High level of technical expertise and a continuous passion for engineering sciences
- Analytical understanding of engineering so as to effectively problem-solve technical issues
- Team leadership skills and experience managing subordinate staff on project sites
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients, staff, and external partners
- Must be proficient in AutoCad and Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of the English language
- Self-driven & the ability to make positive decisions on behalf of the company
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonuses directly dependent on performance
- Private medical insurance
- Proactive and challenging work environment
Θα τηρηθεί απόλυτη εχεμύθεια στη διαχείριση των βιογραφικών σημειωμάτων.