On behalf of our client, the largest international landlord in Greece (real estate development and management) we are seeking to recruit a
Senior civil engineer
The suitable candidate will be responsible to check design documentation (calculations included), make comments, create design briefs for the design teams, perform value engineering, cost analysis, see that deadlines are fulfilled, consult regarding legislation, permitting procedures, mini tenders (design wise), building cost reduction, tendering contractors, etc. Be ready to travel for site visits.
- 10+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of euro code (0-10)
- Fluent English is a must
- AutoCAD is mandatory
- Russian would be an advantage
- Revit, would be an advantage
- Robot or other FEM software
- MS Office
- You will have the chance to work for the largest real estate development and management company in Greece
- Diversity in the workplace – working alongside with people from different cultures.
- Career development and opportunities within the group
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.