We are looking for a qualified Senior Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Prepares assets, liabilities and capital accounts entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Manages month-end and year-end closing and prepares financial results at the end of each period within specific deadlines
- Establishes accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Support revenue related processes such as billing and clients invoicing
- Checking, agreement and communication with Customers / Suppliers
- Assign Cash Records and Cash Control
- Check registration receivables / payables
- Documents Financial Transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing Balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates Financial Transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares special Financial Reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare all the documentation related to Monthly taxes, My data and also the Annual audit, Financial statements and Income Tax
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance.
- Proven working experience as a senior accountant at least of five years
- Authorized Signature A’ Class
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Experience with ERP accounting systems –Soft1 knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- An advanced user of Microsoft Office programs and especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Effective communication skills
- Drive to solve problems, identify options and propose a reasoned solution
- Self-reliant, proactive and highly motivated
- Ability to cooperate effectively with other departments»
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.