One of the world's biggest providers of machine tools, is seeking to recruit a
- Optical alignment and qualification measurements at the laser system.
- Executing Site Acceptance Test procedures.
- Troubleshooting and documenting of malfunctions at the system.
- Aligning the components of the HPSM and drive laser system after the commissioning phase.
- Monitoring and fine-tuning system components and settings (hardware, software, electronics, fluids and gasses).
- Performing SAT measurements after the complete installation and final configuration.
- Proposing possible product changes to simplify the testing, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities.
- Sending final SAT report to the headquarters for approval.
- Wiling to relocate to the Netherlands.
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree, preferred in the field of Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics or Mechatronics.
- At least two years of work experience in a technical environment (e.g.production).
- Eagerness to learn, take ownership, keep overview, apply experience-based test techniques.
- Personal skills: analytical, troubleshooting, self-reliant, flexible
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Competitive salary depending on background
- Prospects for long-term cooperation
- Paid overtime & paid shift allowance
- 31 paid holiday days a year + Public holidays
- Holiday allowance and travel expense
- Support in all necessary procedures (search for housing, health insurance, language)
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.