KSM HR on behalf of its client, a high-tech B2C platform, is seeking to recruit a PHP Developer to join their Technology Team.
As a Mid/Senior PHP Developer, you will be joining a team of experienced developers who love to solve problems using the best programming practices and state-of-the art technologies and tools. You will be supporting current and future company locations in Europe, responsible for completing programming tasks using the Laravel framework 5.5+ and several popular Laravel packages, while utilizing existing and developing new API endpoints to meet the needs of their web applications, services and android application.
If you enjoy fast problem solving, working with PHP and Laravel and extending your skillset while doing so, this is the right role for you!
Your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Turn specifications into well-written code
- Deliver programming tasks on a timely manner
- Understand business requirements
- Research and suggest programming solutions to business requirements
- 3+ years of experience in PHP
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Experience inLaravel framework is a must)
- Familiarity with writing SQL queries (experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL would be considered a plus)
- Experience working with Version Control (especially Git, having used in a team environment)
- Keen interest in problem solving, optimization and coding best practices
- Excellent time management skills
- Competitive compensation
- Equipment of choice
- Values based, fun and fast-paced environment
- Daily exposure on top-notch technologies, practices and methodologies
- Unlimited support to achieve your personal aspirations
All applications will be strictly confidential.
KSM HUMAN RESOURCES is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, colour, race, nationality, ethnicity, faith, disability, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation. The company strives to maximize valuable talent and potential, and eliminate unconscious bias, prejudice and stereotyping in the workplace.