One of the world's biggest providers of machine tools, is seeking to recruit a
Mechanical Install Technician
- Perform mechanical install, de-install, upgrade and retrofit actions on EUV products at ASML (Veldhoven) and at the end customer.
- Mechanically building components to complete drive laser systems in a cleanroom environment.
- Consulting procedures and executing the install according these procedures, received from the Machine Father.
- Installing mechanic, pneumatic and electric components according schematics, documentation and diagrams. Looking for and finding possible solutions in case of problems.
- Reporting problems and daily progress to Machine Father.
- Carefully de-installing the drive laser system for shipment towards the end customer.
- Installing the system on site at the end customer, acting a machine specialist.
- Working together with external partners at the customers location to streamline the system’s installation process.
- Measuring and examining (partly) installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
- Wiling to relocate to the Netherlands
- Technical background (can be both electrical or mechanical)
- Knowledge of system building
- Knowledge of installation techniques
- Technical understanding of driver laser systems
- Knowledge of the English language
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Competitive salary depending on background
- Prospects for long-term cooperation
- Paid overtime & paid shift allowance
- 31 paid holiday days a year + Public holidays
- Holiday allowance and travel expense
- Support in all necessary procedures (search for housing, health insurance, language)
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.