If you want to work for a leading System Integrator and Satellite communication company operating mainly in the Maritime Industry this is your chance!
KSM HR on behalf of the client is seeking to recruit a self-motivated and highly professional individual to fulfill the position of
System Administrator / Support Engineer
The candidate should have good knowledge of networking terminology, team working skills in order to collaborate with all teams responsible in maintaining the network platform and motivation to always learn new things.
- Monitoring and inspecting network infrastructure performance
- Organize and prepare the deployment of new installations
- Troubleshoot networking incidents and the ability to find the right solution for complex problems
- Document procedures and workflows
- Engage on research and debug new feature deployments, thus requiring close collaboration with the development team
- Talk with IT customers and assist them in better designing their onboard network solution
- Provide support to the company’s B2B customers
- Collaborate on the development of new tools and solutions
- Maintain and assist in the enrichment of the existing developed platform
- Provide assistance for the internal users about the software tools of the company
- Software maintenance and administration
- Report development & support
- Ensure that tickets are resolved efficiently and in a timely manner
- Learn the ins and outs of the company’s proprietary software
- Train internal & external customers to use the company’s software
- Support the Project Manager to deploy new platforms and changes when necessary
- Proven Experience with networking fundamentals (Routing, VLAN, VPN, etc.) The candidate should have good understanding of terminology either via written certification or from field experience.
- Experience with Linux (any flavor), the candidate should be able to operate and configure linux systems via terminal only and good knowledge in setting up and restoring application servers is needed.
- Fluency in English oral / written Appreciated
- Shell scripting knowledge would be beneficial, especially in automating procedures
- Experience of Centos linux flavor would be appreciated
- Experience with Mikrotik (routerOS) is a must have
- Competitive compensation package
- Additional Benefits
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities