Join a dynamic team and bring very high-speed lines to homes and offices.
You are based in Athens, work as a FTTH Back Office Administrator.
- You are the contact key person in the construction phase between customers and technical teams, exhibiting professionalism while representing the company.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the Engineering and Construction teams.
- Track and follow up on pending applications to ensure they are obtained within strict time frames.
- Ensure construction progress considering time and people manpower.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Report the overall progress to management and provide insights into possible problems, delays, and unexpected events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science or another related technical field
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or other similar design and visualizations software will be considered an asset
- Ideally 1-year previous working experience in construction or in the telecommunications preferably in Back Office Administration of FTTH projects
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to communicate professionally via telephone, email etc.
- Must have strong work ethic, be well organized, reliable and a keen eye for detail, and problem solving and or troubleshooting problems as they present themselves
- Must have positive ‘can do’ attitude
The company offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training & Development
- An amazing opportunity to grow professionally within a multinational organization
Θα τηρηθεί απόλυτη εχεμύθεια στη διαχείριση των βιογραφικών σημειωμάτων