KSM Human Resources on behalf of its client, a global IT Service Provider is seeking to recruit a Java Developer.
The ideal candidate will play a key role as a member of the application team in supporting the strategic business goals established by leadership.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a member of the application team, meet coding deliverables in line with software release plan
- Maintain AFC center system and AFC Equipment Software with strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- As a member of the team, cooperate with team members on best practices around unite testing, code reviews and documentation
- Interface with the customer’s IT and business stakeholders as needed
- Interface with strategic customers. Participate in presales meetings and presentations as needed.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and resource plans clearly defining ownership
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in programming primarily around Java, J2EE stack for backend and frontend application development
- Strong experience on object oriented design
- Strong hands on experience on development frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and MVC
- Experience on middleware packages like Web Logic, WebSphere and / or JBoss is a big plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience working on developing enterprise web applications
- Strong experience on ORACLE and Maria DB
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
The company offers:
- A competitive remuneration package
- An exciting multinational work environment
All applications will be strictly confidential.
Η αγγελία αυτή δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμη. Δείτε τις διαθέσιμες θέσεις εργασίας πατώντας στο παρακάτω κουμπί.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]