KSM Human Resources, on behalf of its client, a luxury 5* hotel in Mykonos, is seeking to recruit a
We are looking for an exceptional professional to provide leadership and strategic planning for all departments. She or He will:
- Manage day-to-day operations, ensuring exceptional quality and standards, while meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Supervise same-day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and control property occupancy.
- Collaborate closely with the Reservations Department (forecasting, sales, reporting, yield management, OTAs).
- Maintain effective communication with all related hotel departments & F&B units.
- Oversee all maintenance works & external service providers.
- Have a true understanding of high-end services and lifestyle.
- Interact with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Supervise staffing members to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Inform and/or update the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding managerial skills and extensive hands-on experience
- Previous experience of minimum 5 years in a Senior Management position in a 5* hotel
- University degree in Hospitality Management
- English near native level and a second language will be an asset
All applications will be strictly confidential.
[Η αγγελία αυτή δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμη. Δείτε τις διαθέσιμες θέσεις εργασίας πατώντας στο παρακάτω κουμπί.[/vc_column_text][mk_button corner_style=”rounded” size=”large” url=”https://www.ksmhr.gr/jobs/” align=”center” bg_color=”#30a0e7″]Θέσεις εργασίας[/mk_button][/vc_column][/vc_row]