FTTH SURVEY ENGINEER
The Client: The number 1 Network Service Provider in Europe and a significant player in the fast-growing global telecommunications industry. They are a pioneer in providing turnkey solutions with an extensive portfolio of tailored services from engineering to network rollout, installation, and maintenance across all technologies.
- Execute on-site surveys to FTTH home-pass buildings in order to carry out procurement measurements, identify pathways and inform owners of works to be executed.
- Estimates quantities and type of materials to be used
- Works with Operations and Warehouse teams, for material preparation and project scheduling
- Deliver analytical reports of materials and types of work for preparing pre-offer estimations and post-installation cost calculations
The ideal candidate:
- Has a degree from a Technical Institute/ University
- Has one-year minimum experience in inhouse installations, laying pipes, plastic conduits, enclosures, etc
- Has one-year minimum experience in the implementation and support services of 2G,3G, 4G, LTE Wireless Access communications technologies.
- Is familiar with RF sources (RBS or repeater) of mobile coverage (site surveys for new pole or towers for mobile is desired)
- Holds a Greek driving license (type B)
- Works well independently and as a part of a team
- Has strong problem solving, time management, and organization skills
- Has strong communication skills and customer focused orientation
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel, in particular)
- Good understanding of technical concepts specifically for cabling, inhouse installation & passive materials for FTTH
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Training & Development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance Bonus
- Laptop, Company Car & Company mobile number
- An amazing opportunity to grow professionally within a multinational organization
All applications will be treated with absolute confidentiality.