On behalf of one of the most fast-growing digital agencies in Greece, we are seeking to recruit a
Digital Technical Project Manager
A minimum of 4 years of related experience Digital Technical Project Manager who will partner with the development and project management team to transform business requirements to technical specifications, develop and execute the time plan while maintaining strong customer relationships improving services to maintain high customer/member satisfaction.
You will also be expected to:
- Collect, analyze, document and communicate to the project team detailed technical specifications in the context of web development projects.
- Work with solution architects on the analysis and the technical feasibility of projects, and to evaluate and confirm work estimates
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
- Develop and execute internal test plans, execute the testing process and report technical issues
- Plan and effectively conduct key/end users’ training.
- Act as point of contact for the client’s test feedback, including implementation feedback, requests for enhancement, and reporting of issues
- Assist the project team to ensure high-quality deliverables on time, and that timely communications occur with stakeholders
- 3 – 4 years of previous experience in similar positions
- General understanding of the technical side of web and applications development: web architecture, frontend development, and mobile apps
- Effective interpersonal, and presentation skills for building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues
- Working knowledge of project management tools
- Solid organizational and time-management skills, attention to detail
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- PMI-PBA or CBAP certification will be considered an asset
- Familiarity with UX and UI design will be considered a plus.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and exciting environment for professional development
- Private health insurance plan
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.