KSM HR is looking to recruit a DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer
A leading System Integrator and Satellite communication company operating mainly in the Maritime Industry.
You will be expected to take passionate ownership of maintenance and improvements.
- Taking co-responsibility for the design, support and maintenance of company’s’ systems along with one (1) other Dev Ops Engineer.
- Taking co-responsibility for the automated deployment process for infrastructure configuration and software releases.
- Taking co-responsibility for system monitoring and error logging to ensure a fault free environment.
- Troubleshooting and preventing problems using monitoring technologies.
- Assisting with the design, deployment and maintenance of new applications.
- Solid scripting skills (BASH) is a must!
- Ideally you will have 3+ years operations background of Linux/infrastructure and Windows experience.
- Good experience of (and be willing to continue with the use of) the following technologies: Cloud, AWS, Linux, Hyperv, Vmware, Azure.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment across multiple projects.
- An understanding of common web application architectures.
- Experience of configuring and managing both Linux and Windows servers.
- Experience of debugging a complex multi-server service.
- Familiarity with network protocols.
The company offers:
- Supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Additional Benefits
- Exceptional career opportunities
All information will be treated as strictly confidential
[/vc_column_text][mk_button corner_style=”rounded” size=”large” url=”https://www.ksmhr.gr/%CE%B5%CE%B3%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%86%CE%AE-%CF%85%CF%80%CE%BF%CF%88%CE%B7%CF%86%CE%AF%CE%BF%CF%85/?job=System Administrator” align=”center” bg_color=”#30a0e7″]Αποστολή βιογραφικού[/mk_button][/vc_column][/vc_row]