One of the world's biggest providers of machine tools, is seeking to recruit a
- Validating / testing of components according protocols.
- Performing safety protocols.
- Troubleshooting and documenting of malfunctions at the system.
- Daily reporting on system progress.
- Starting up and commissioning the driver laser systems
- Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
- Product development
- Performing mechanical install, de-install, upgrade and retrofit actions on EUV products at ASML (Veldhoven) and at the end customer..
- Installing mechanic, pneumatic and electric components according schematics, documentation and diagrams. Looking for and finding possible solutions in case of problems.
- Working together with external partners at the customers’ location to streamline the system’s installation process.
- Wiling to relocate to the Netherlands
- Vocational Degree/MBO Level 4 (with at least three years’ work experience in a role like commissioning engineer or field service engineer) or Bachelor Degree (without work experience) in a technical field, preferred in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Applied Physics.
- Flexible to work in shifts (incl. night) in the cleanroom.
- Personal skills: self-reliant (starting/propelling), flexible, taking initiative, communication skills, work systemically.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Competitive salary depending on background
- Prospects for long-term cooperation
- Paid overtime & paid shift allowance
- 31 paid holiday days a year + Public holidays
- Holiday allowance and travel expense
- Support in all necessary procedures (search for housing, health insurance, language)
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.