Our client, a global digital security company, is seeking to hire a
Channel Sales Account Manager
- Responds to reseller enquiries for new and renewal product quotes, supports resellers in lead generation activities and pipeline development, quoting, and order management & sales facilitation activities.
- Collaborates with the company’s Inside Sales and Customer Support functions, for servicing sales requests and reseller enquiries.
- Achieves or exceeds quarterly monitored, annual sales revenue targets.
- Recruits and manages mid-market and SMB resellers, to successfully promote company’s cyber security software solutions.
- Conducts frequent reseller physical or virtual visits, as well as regular sales calls, ensuring timely closure of business.
- Works together with the company’s Marketing and Inside Sales team to successfully generate new sales leads and software renewal opportunities.
- Represents the company’s reseller community at local and/or regional trade shows and exhibitions.
- Has regular internal business reviews with weekly forecasting mandate.
- Tracks all relevant sales opportunities and pipeline reseller activity and manages reporting using the company’s CRM.
- Maintains clean and updated sales pipeline and reseller/end-user account information within the company’s CRM.
- Relevant Education/Degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications or other related subject.
- Ability to liaise with and manage partners, for sell-through and sell-with activities, preferably within the software or IT cyber security industry.
- Excellent planning, presentation, and business communication skills.
- Works interdependently, with little supervision for most assignments.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of the cyber security software solutions market.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Greek and English language.
- Driver’s license.
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates).
- Three (3) years or more indirect sales experience in the IT market, with clear sales engagement and channel management involvement, under an annual sales quota.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.