KSM HR on behalf of its client, a B2B touristic agency with strong global presence, is seeking for a
CFO – Chief Financial Officer
with a demonstrated experience in Tourism industry
- Skilled in Budgeting, Business Planning, Risk Management, Corporate Finance, and Managerial Finance.
- Successful track record of more than 10 years professional and managerial experience, combined with key tangible accomplishments.
- Passionate about aligning Finance activities to business needs and ensuring compliance in all areas of Finance operation.
- Preparing Company’ s Financial Statements
- Preparing and monitoring Company’s budget
- Ensuring Company’s Tax, Social Security and Corporate Law Compliance
- Accounting & Control Management (customers, vendors, treasury)
- Reporting to the General Assembly of the Shareholders
- Auditing internal procedures
- P & L and Balance Sheet Reporting
- Ensuring the effective cooperation with Financial Institutions
- Strategic Business Planning
- Developing plans for growth to increase company profit while also reducing expenditure
- Creating statistics
- Assisting the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to develop financial plans
Tasks for use:
- Communication and leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent organization and methodology
- Analytical skills
- MS Office (Very Good Command of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- SAP, Epsilonnet Business Payroll
- Fluent verbal and written Greek and English are essential
Job Location: Crete (Heraklion)
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.