KSM Human Resources on behalf of its client, a global IT Service Provider is seeking to recruit a C# Developer.
The ideal candidate will play a key role as a member of the application team in supporting the strategic business goals established by leadership
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a member of the application team, meet coding deliverables in line with software release plan
- Maintain AFC center system and AFC Equipment Software with strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- As a member of the team, cooperate with team members on best practices around unite testing, code reviews and documentation
- Interface with the customer’s IT and business stakeholders as needed
- Interface with strategic customers. Participate in presales meetings and presentations as needed.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and resource plans clearly defining ownership
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in C# programming
- Strong experience on WPF (XAML)
- Strong experience on object oriented design
- Experience on MS Access
- Experience on .NET Framework 4.0
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience on ORACLE and Maria DB
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
The company offers:
- A competitive remuneration package
- An exciting multinational work environment
All applications will be strictly confidential.
Η αγγελία αυτή δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμη. Δείτε τις διαθέσιμες θέσεις εργασίας πατώντας στο παρακάτω κουμπί.[/vc_column_text][mk_button corner_style=”rounded” size=”large” url=”https://www.ksmhr.gr/jobs/” align=”center” bg_color=”#30a0e7″]Θέσεις εργασίας[/mk_button][/vc_column][/vc_row]