- Sales orientation
- Techical skills
- B2B knowledge
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
• Develop and execute account plan to prospect, foster and close sales with new accounts
• Identify and develop the business opportunity, organize internal resources to follow up leads
• Understand and document business needs, acquire requirements and prepare quotes for customers
• Present our business process automation product and solutions to customers
• Interact between the customer and the company’s support, product, project and commercial team Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executives
• Echo customer needs to product-presales team to present competitive product solutions
• Collaborate with marketing to ensure growth attainment
• Manage and solve conflicts with clients
• Excellent command of the English language.
Our customer base is distributed all over the globe, thus we need a person who is near-native in spoken and written English. Native English language proficiency will be preferred
• Sales oriented individual with a professional attitude who has a proven track record of successful sales in the IT sector
• Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Team player attitude. We need a person who values the advantages of working as a team and enjoys doing it
• Ability to deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in a relevant field will be considered an asset
• Competitive compensation package
• Excellent working environment
• Exceptional career opportunities
• Continuous training
• Great Bonus Scheme
• Company Car
Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be strictly confidential.
KSM HUMAN RESOURCES is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, colour, race, nationality, ethnicity, faith, disability, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation. The company strives to maximize valuable talent and potential, and eliminate unconscious bias, prejudice and stereotyping in the workplace.