KSM HR on behalf of its client, is seeking to recruit an IT Cabling Manager to be part of an experienced team.
The client is the leading electricity producer and supplier in Greece.
- Proven track record on cabling installations, LANs, structured cabling, Data Centers cabling, and similar projects.
- At least 15 years of relevant professional experience in the construction, management and maintenance of telecommunications projects, complex electromechanical projects and IT projects.
- At least 10 years of managing relevant cabling and telecommunications projects
- Professional and certified specialization in projects with PPP contracts and at least 15 years of proven professional experience in the execution, design and management of public and private telecommunications infrastructure projects in the facilities, management, technical support of telecommunication and IT projects.
Experience on cabling and IT infra projects
- Ensure the proper operation of computer infrastructure and supporting operating software of the telecommunications infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of cabling infrastructure, as well as mobile and wireless communications infrastructures.
- Ability to prepare and support the strategic planning of new cabling infrastructure projects.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.