Large IT company with headquarters in Athens and a branch office in Thessaloniki,
with major projects in Greece and throughout Europe,
is looking for Software Developers/Software Engineers
from all over Greece, working either full-time remote or hybrid (both in-office and remote work)
You will be part of an agile team, with team members being on- and off-site, with the task to create user-friendly web pages and environments for large scale applications. You will produce clean, efficient code based on requirements, participate in the technical design of the solution and ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests, etc.).
- At least 3 years of experience in frontend development using Angular 2+
- Strong understanding of programming paradigms and principles (OOP/IOC/DI)
- Experience working with a version control system (e.g. GIT)
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
Bonus/ advantage skills
- Knowledge of Angular 7+
- Experience working with Node.js
We are offering:
- Attractive salary package
- Health insurance plan
- Mobile phone & data plan
- Ticket restaurant vouchers
- Exciting and meaningful projects
- Learning & development opportunities
Send your CV, and we will contact you shortly.
Your details are kept confidential.
Θα τηρηθεί απόλυτη εχεμύθεια στη διαχείριση των βιογραφικών σημειωμάτων.